Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.E. McGimpsey J.E. McGimpsey is offline

Default Simple help with macro please

You're asking for a teaching exercise for me and Chip, not for you.
So in that spirit, here's my teaching response:

Now, as a *learning* exercise for you, how have you tried to modify
the routines we gave you? Did the modifications work? What resources
did you look at in XL/VBA Help to try to come up with a solution?

Bonus points will be awarded if you checked the archives first:

http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel*

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy helping, but it's far more enjoyable
when those that seek help demonstrate that they've put some effort
in.

In article ,
"Brian Tozer" wrote:

Now, as a teaching exercise for me, could you please show me how your macros
would be modified in the following two instances:-

1 To ignore (not delete) rows 5 to 8
2 To operate on all rows except 5 to 8 from row 1 to last row on worksheet
(presumably 65536)