Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default BASIC VBA QUESTION

One way:

Option Explicit
sub test2()

with activesheet
.range("a10").formula = "=c4+c5+c7"
end with

end sub

And for your reading pleasure, take a look at David McRitchie's site:

MASON wrote:

I am trying to learn visual basic for excel . My first program is to
simply add a column of numbers . The numbers are in column c but I
want to put the result of this sum in column A row 10 . This is my
program so far but this will only put the total on the cell that is
highlighted when I run the macro .

Sub test1

Selection . Insert ("=+c4+c5+c7")

End Sub

Again any help is most appreciated and if someone could point me to a
web site for absolute beginners that would be great .

Sincerely Mason

--

Dave Peterson