Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Argument with onAction in a menu.

Note that Bob's method has been reported not to be supported in xl2002
(possibly xl2003) and in the latest service release of xl2000. I don't
know what versions you were planning on using this with, but if you use that
method, you may want to do some more extensive testing.

Tom Ogilvy

Zeth Larsson wrote in message
I'm not familiar with this forum yet, I hope this reply
comes right.

Many Thanks Bob Phillips and J.E. McGimpsey!
I'v could verify both your solutions as perfectly
functional.

It spare me lots of trouble with "work around".

Hope you both get a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year
2004!
Zeth Larsson
Valbo Sweden