Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Taras Taras is offline

Default FileSearch using VBA

Below with find the files. Just change starting
location .

Sub test()
Set fs = Application.FileSearch

With fs
.LookIn = "C:\"
.Filename = "*.wav"
.SearchSubFolders = True
If .Execute(SortBy:=msoSortByFileName, _
SortOrder:=msoSortOrderAscending) 0 Then
MsgBox "There were " & .FoundFiles.Count
& " file(s) found."
End If
End With

End Sub