Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark[_31_] Mark[_31_] is offline

Default FileSearch using VBA

Hello,

The problem that I am experiencing is that I am trying to
run macro with a file search loop, searching for .wav
files. The problem is that for some unkown reason
searching for sound files does not seem to be supported in
Excel 2002. I was hoping that someone may have a solution
to my problem.

When I look in the file types supported in Excel 2002. it
seems to support a wide variety, but nothing to do with
sound files. I cannot see if there are any references that
would need to be added as this function seems to be
supported in Excel 2000.

Kind regards
Mark