Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Me Me is offline

Default Programming help <--One problem though

One problem I'm finding is that yahoo limits a batch download to 237
symbols. I don't suppose there is a way around that, huh?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:02:16 GMT, Me wrote:

TOM: You the MAN!

This is exactly what I wanted. Works great.
Let me ask you a couple of questions about this code if I could.

I assume I can change the 4th line to A1:A5000 if I wanted to
download a larger exchange like the NASDAQ?

Also, is there anyway to modify this code so it will download more
than the 200 files? As you can see, if you click additional links,
you can download an additional 200 files at a time.

Thanks again for your help

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:24:14 -0500, "Tom Ogilvy"
wrote:

Sub Tester3()
Dim cell As Range
Dim wkbk As Workbook
For Each cell In Range("A1:A500")
sName = "C:\Data\" & cell.Value & ".csv"
Set wkbk = _
Workbooks.Open( _
"http://chart.yahoo.com/table.csv?a=9&b=1&" & _
"c=2002&d=5&e=30&f=2004&s=" & _