Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J.E. McGimpsey J.E. McGimpsey is offline

Default Code Udated - No Change

See my minor addtion in the thread "Capitalization in Declarations"

In article ,
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Phil,
I would assume you are supposed to change the number in column X19 for
example and see that the code is correctly updating the appropriate cells?
Then look in the worksheet code module and use the code there in your
workbook.

To correct your range problem. First make sure you don't have

Dim range as Range
or have range as an argument to a function.

then go to a general module and put in

Public Range as String

Then select the declaration and delete it.

This should clear up your capitalization problem although I don't think it
is contributing to whatever problem you seem to think you are having.

JE was referring to you changing the subject line in your post.