Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Programming help

I went to the site that has the data. What the problem
appears to be to me is suppling symbols, individually to
the site and then then getting rid of the extraneous
data, since you only want the close. Then it becomes more
complicated, because you will then need to find the
symbol on your existing worksheet and give it your "new"
close. Seems at a minimum, what you need to do is
oriented to the website, as much as it is to Excel and
that a list of the symbols to look up would be needed.
Even with this start, part of what you are thrying to do
is web based.