Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Highlight Track Changes with VBA Code?

Don't know if this is related to your problem or not, but
You have to share the workbook to invoke Track Changes. Is the workbook
shared?

Tom Ogilvy

"Garp" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I would like to integrate in my worksheet a button that executes Track
Changes -- HighLight changes. To avoid that users have to use the
menu entries.

I recorded a macro and got the following code:

With ActiveWorkbook
.HighlightChangesOptions When:=xlAllChanges, Who:="Everyone", Whe=
_
"1:65536"
.ListChangesOnNewSheet = False
.HighlightChangesOnScreen = True
End With

However, when linking this code to a action buttion. I always get the
following error message: "HighlightChangesOptions doesn't exist for
object _Workbook"

Can anyone help to get it working`? What is wrong?

Thanks & Happy Holidays.