Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Garp Garp is offline

Default Highlight Track Changes with VBA Code?

Hello,

I would like to integrate in my worksheet a button that executes Track
Changes -- HighLight changes. To avoid that users have to use the
menu entries.

I recorded a macro and got the following code:

With ActiveWorkbook
..HighlightChangesOptions When:=xlAllChanges, Who:="Everyone", Whe=
_
"1:65536"
..ListChangesOnNewSheet = False
..HighlightChangesOnScreen = True
End With

However, when linking this code to a action buttion. I always get the
following error message: "HighlightChangesOptions doesn't exist for
object _Workbook"

Can anyone help to get it working`? What is wrong?

Thanks & Happy Holidays.