Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel
Simon Lenn Simon Lenn is offline

Default How to create transparent objects on images in Excel

Hello All

John Walkenback said in one of is articles on clickable images is to
place a image and place transparent objects on the image and write
event handlers for the transparent objects to create clickable images.

Please find John Walkenbach's article on this topic he

NOTE: Another way to create an image map is to insert transparent
objects over the image, and create event-handler subroutines for the
objects.

I have a country map and want to insert transparent objects and write
event handlers for them I have created buttons and I cannot set them
transparent can of you please share your thoughts on how I can create
transparent objects.

Many thanks
Simon