Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Random Selection

Sorry, not to me.

You need to be more specific about how tha table will be constructed. Where
are the names? Where are the nights noted where they arte not available?

It's very difficult to answer questions where the requirements are so
general. For example, what happens if only 1 or 2 of them are available for
a particular night?

--

Vasant

"Newdlj" wrote in message
Perhaps I should clarify a bit:

I have 9 people. I need 3 people per night during a 7 day week to work
OT based on their availability. So if person 1 can only work Tuesday
and Wednesday, obviously they can't be chosen for the rest of the week.
I need to be able to put people in a range and have the order chosen
randomly for me. Does that make sense?

---