Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phil Hageman[_3_] Phil Hageman[_3_] is offline

Default McGimpsey Code Entered

Mr. McGimpsey, I entered your code from 12/21. Some
points:
i.) I changed the row number sequence in "U51:U62... line
to all 51:62, where some were 62:51.
ii.) My computer will not allow me to capitalize the word
range anywhere in the code.
iii.) Do not receive any #Div/0! errors.
iv.) Answers are not coming up in columns "X", "AG", "AP"
or "AY".