Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Random Selection

It is possible but more detail is needed. However, wouldn't you be better
off using a rotation than a random selection?

With any random selection method, the chances are pretty good that the same
person will frequently end up working 2-3 consecutive days of overtime.

--

Vasant

"Newdlj" wrote in message
Thank you so much for the people that responded to my last request.
That was a life saver and life has been much easier. I have another
request.

I need a macro that would randomly select an order of people.

The scenario: Each week I would have to randomly select 3 people to
work OT. To this point it hasn't been an exact science.

Request: I would like to be able to select a range of data and have 3
people's name randomly appear in each colum for each day of the week.
Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

---