Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Batig Ray Batig is offline

Default String Manipulation

I have a whole lot of strings to work with. They are arranged in a column.
Examples are ....aaThisIsATest1... and ...aaThisOneIsSpecial... without the
.....'s.
I can write a macro that strips off the leading aa's and replaces them
with one space. What I need to do is at every capital letter, insert a
space, and if the trailing letter is a 1 or 2, insert a space. I have found
functions which convert to upper or lower cases, however, not identify
them.

How would I write a macro to accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance for helping!

Ray