Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bart Plessers \(artabel\) Bart Plessers \(artabel\) is offline

Default attach custom toolbar to spreadsheet: how?

Hello,

For a client I have made some macro's to speed up things in a spreadsheet.
I have created a custom toolbar, and attached the macro's to newly created
buttons.
Then I attached the toolbar to the spreadsheet.

However,
If I open the spreadsheet on another workstation for the first time, the
toolbar is opened, but no button is defined on it. I have also troubles to
get my macro's starting on the workbook.

So my question is:
-how can I create a custom toolbar that is attached to a certain spreadsheet
-the toolbar should be opened automatically when the spreadsheet is opened
-the toolbar should be deleted if the spreadsheet is closed (toolbar
commands are NOT available to other spreadsheets)

Is this possible? How?

thanx in advance,

bart plessers

--