Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
arno arno is offline

Default Excel 2000 Chart & VBA: why oh why?!?

Hi,

I can hardly remember, but it could be possible that you have to "select" or
"actiave" the object you would like to change with your VBA code. I think
you can try this if you use the debugging modus. So, you get the error, you
chose debugging, then you go to that chart and click on the axes that should
be edited, go back to debugging and start again the paused makro from where
it stopped. When the makro then works then you need add a line to your code
that will select the axis or whatever.

Have a try

arno

"Run-time error '1004' Method'Axes' of object'_Chart' failed". Can