Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Larry Adams Larry Adams is offline

Default Refer to Hidden Sheet from VBA?

I have a spreadsheet in which I have a number of spreadsheet tabs that I
use to store control information for VBA macros -- that I would prefer
to hide from the end user. However, when I hide any of these sheets, my
VBA code can no longer reference and it is almost as though these sheets
had simply been deleted altogether. Unhiding the sheets gets the macros
working again. And it is literally as simple as that.

Any thoughts on how I can hide these sheets and still have macros able
to reference?

Or is this simply an Excel limitation? I am presently working with
Excel 97. Thanks.