Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Please confirm the following bug in Excel

I'm using Excel 2000 - Same thing occurs for me.

"DennisE" wrote in message

I'd like you MVP types (or anyone else for that matter) to confirm the
existence
a bug in Excel, in that the caption associated with any frame(s) on a

userform
will
not print out under the printform command. To see what I'm talking about,
create
a user form containing a frame with caption, say, "Frame1" and place a

command
button on that user form containing the single code line

"UserForm1.printform".
Run a macro that says "UserForm1.Show" and then click the command button.

Any
and all non-frame controls you've placed on the user form will contain

their
captions when printed, but any and all frames contained on the userform

seem
to print out as closed rectangles without their corresponding captions. If

you
confirm this (and it seems to be the case for both Excel 2002 and 2003),

can
you think of a good work-around?

-- Dennis Eisen