AussieAVguy

Default Macro triggered by an event

Hi there,

I'm not too good with the whole VBA programming so I need some help to
create a macro.

What I need is a macro triggered by an event.

If I enter a value in a cell in col A I want the macro to automaticlly enter
the current time in Col B of the same row using the Now () function.

This is for an audio recording log sheet. I enter the microphone number
that a person speaks from and the time is automaticlly filled in in the cell
next to it. I can then do a VLOOKUP to get the persons name etc.

I'd also like to create a macro that copies the formulas from the current
row to the row below so that I don't have a log sheet 10 pages long when I
only have 5 pages of data entered.

Thanks for any help clever people