Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Printing worksheet

Good morning

Sub test2()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
'You won't be able to see what the macro is doing now

Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
'It will make a copy of "sheet1" and place it after the last
'sheet in your workbook. <After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)

Sheets(Sheets.Count).Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
' we use the index of the sheet instead of the Sheet name
' <Sheets(Sheets.Count) will refer to the last sheet in the workbook
' this is now the copy of "Sheet1"
' this will remove the fillColor of all cells in this sheet
' <.Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

Sheets(Sheets.Count).PrintOut
'print the sheet

' delete the sheet without asking you if it is OK
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets(Sheets.Count).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"courtesio99" wrote in message ...
Can u please kindly explain the code? I am totally new to this...
Thanks for your help anyway

---