Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randal W. Hozeski Randal W. Hozeski is offline

Default ListBox Question

Tom:
Thanks, I re-created this on a worksheet as well and it did work fine.
How you though created the same from a userform? I follow the exact
same logic and formats withing the userform and the destination cell
that the result is suppose to be, still ends up blank.

I noticed that the Listbox properties show the dates numeric value, but
even that does not make it thru.

I am willing to try a SpinButton with the dates as a workaround, but
would need some assistance with that.

Still hammering on it. -Randy-

..