Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default Find Empty Column and paste cell values

Thanks for the help but I am still having problems. I going to give an example and then maybe you ca
see where I am going wrong.
Example, Worksheet 1, cell A1= bob, cell A2 = mike, cell A3= jim
I want the macro to goto Worksheet 2 and find the first column where the cells a1 through a3 are empty
Then I want the macro to copy the contents of Worksheet1, a1:a3 into the empty cells (A1:A3) in the selected column i
Worksheet 2.
I was also having trouble understanding the copy commands (copying Worsheet 1 A1:a3 into the selected empty cells in Worksheet 2) when the code that you sent to me finds the firs
empty column and exits the for-next loop

I appreciate your helping through this Macro. Once I am able to get this Macro working, I pla
to use it on many other applications

Mike