Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Macro in Excel

Walter

If you have no experience it may be very unwise to give scant guidance here.

The one thing I would say is that if the data does not change places. (That
is no cutting/pasting/row or column adding), you could record yourself
deleting the old scores

ToolsMacros...Record new macro.

Make sure it is set to record in 'This Workbook and you can then assign it
to a toolbar button

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"walter.vbn" wrote in message
I "designed" a score-board (for biljart) in Excel.
I would like to add a knob to go back to a blanc score when a new match
starts.
What are the instructions that I have to put in the macro linked to the

knob
?
(I have no experience in this programming matter).