Wayne

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Wayne

I have never used Excel 2000 but I do have 97, 2002 and 2003 loaded.

All three versions have the same number of borders options.

14 counting "none" as an option.

How many do you have under CellsFormatBorders?

I know of no way to add more options, but maybe someone else will chip in.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:47:02 -0700, "Wayne"
wrote:

I upgraded from EXCEL 2000 to 2003 and I see that there is LESS Border
Options to use. Is there some way I can Import some of those from 200 or add
in any way?

Thank you Gord for the reply. On My 2003 , I too have fourteen counting the NONE , but I THINK there were more in 2000. But knowing me, I probably overlooked it anyway, guess things like that come with "old age".

Thanks again;
Wayne