Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Macro Runs if Template name is .....

It sounds like you are looking at the properties window of the ThisWorkbook
part of your project. You would right click on thisworkbook (back in the
project explorer window) and select view code. This will bring up the
Thisworkbook module. At the top of the module will be two dropdowns.
Select Workbook in the left one and then Open in the right one.

Tom Ogilvy

Nigel Downing wrote in message
Thanks Dave

I've now got it working fine by putting the macro in a General module and
named it Auto_open.

But I'm curious as to your first answer. I can see the listing of
sub-headings such as
AcceptLabelsInFormulas
Date1904
IsAddIn
etc and the editable item immediately to the right of each.
Which item do I put the macro in?
Or is this a feature of later versions of excel (I use office 97)
?

Thanks

Nigel