Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jmbostock[_3_] Jmbostock[_3_] is offline

Default Renaming Sheets in a workbook

This is my first reply to a post here, so forgive me if the formatting
isn't the usual.

Here's one example of what you can do. From what i know of VBA the
easiest way would be to use the "Sheet2.Name" to alter the sheets
tab-name.

Everytime you enter a new name into A1, B1 etc. the change refreshes
the tab names.

Not very elegant, but it works.

Sheet2.Name = Sheets("Control").Range("A1").Value
Sheet3.Name = Sheets("Control").Range("B1").Value

End Sub

---