Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Simon[_3_] Paul Simon[_3_] is offline

Default Go to record found by Criteria in Data Form

Using the Criteria option in Data Form along with the Find Prev and Find Next buttons, you can find and display information on a particular record. However, it doesnt actually take you to that record in the database.

For example: Lets say that my cell pointer just happens to be in cell A2 of the 1st record when I open the Data Form. Using certain fields in the Criteria screen, the form displays information for me about the 75th record. However, when I click Close on the Data Form, the cell pointer is still in A2 of the 1st record rather than A76 of the 75th record.

Is there any code that will actually take me to whatever record I find using Criteria in the Data Form?

Many thanks,
Paul