Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Quiz Quiz is offline

Default How do I Delete Lines from VBA Array?

Hi Keith

Thanks for your response. I think that I will transfer the contents of the first array to a second one. It seems like it might be the easiest way

As for the memory issue, I didn't have one. Even when processing the largest groups of files, the most memory Excel was using (according to the Task Manager), was about 180,000K. This was for a 2D array having 16 elements in one dimension, and over 340,000 in the other. I was pretty suprised myself. All told, my subroutine processed over 2,000 unusable excel files into 41 tables I've linked into a databae. The only issue I'm still having is the fact that unwanted rows of data are pulled in also

Thanks for the help

John