Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Loop across Sheets and number of sheets

msgbox "There are " & Activework.Worksheets.Count & _
" sheets"

(example 1)
Dim ThisWS As Worksheet
For Each ThisWS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

Next

(example 2)
Dim index As Long
For index = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count

Next

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP