Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary[_12_] Gary[_12_] is offline

Default Create Worksheets Based Upon Changing Column Values in XP

I'm trying to find a way to create new worksheets, and populate it
with values, everytime a specific column value changes. I've sorted
the master worksheet by driver name. Now, I'd like a routine or
add-in that creates a new worksheet everytime the driver's name
changes. Worksheet name should be driver's name, and column headers
(row 1) should be included at the top of each worksheet. There are 15
or so columns of data, and that data should be copied over as well.
It sort of reminds me of the Subtotal routine, but instead of
subtotals or page breaks between groups, I'd like a new worksheet for
each manager.

I'm running Excel XP. I need to distribute in Excel because most of
our driver's don't have Access or Snapshot Viewer installed.

I've searched and searched the newsgroups, the Microsoft KB, as well
as a few great Excel sites and haven't found anything that addresses
this problem.

Any ideas or pointers are appreciated.

Gary
www.storkoccasions.com