Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Excel 2000 VBA Question

try this

Sub CopyEvery4()
Dim nm As Integer
With ActiveSheet
For nm = 1 To .UsedRange.Rows.Count Step 4
ctr = Sheets("sheet4").Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row + 1
x = .Rows(nm).Row
Cells(x, "a").Copy Sheets("sheet4").Cells(ctr, 1)
Cells(x, "a").Offset(3, 4).Copy _
Sheets("sheet4").Cells(ctr, 2)
Next nm
End With

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"mab" wrote in message
I have a very large worksheet that contains a lot of data and I just
want to be able to pull name and email. Can someone tell me how to
write code that would do the following:

Start at cell A1 (Will copy and paste info to another workseet)
move down 3 rows and over 4 columns (copy cell paste to another
worksheet)
move down 4 rows and back to column 1 and continue to end of file.

I think I just need help with how to move to different rows and columns
until the end of file. Thank you.

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/