Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Help please....

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:21:08 -0800, steveh wrote:

Am I doing something wrong???? Mostpost here have at least 1 helpful
reply, as has been my experience with my own previous posts. If more
info is needed I will gladly supply.

You are not being patient. Don't forget that nobody here (I think) is
being paid to do this. If you want an answer *now*, go pay somebody.

I (for one) haven't reviewed your code yet (I saw it before I went to
work), and it's quite possible that the true pros haven't either. Be
patient and an answer will come.
--
auric "underscore" "underscore" "at" hotmail "dot" com
*****