Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Strange problem saving add-in

2. There is no such code.

3. I regularly use Rob Bovey's Code Cleaner, which I understand does the
same as you suggest.

There is no worksheet in use either, so I don't think this helps much.
I didn't have this problem at all with Excel 2002 and even the current
add-in doesn't have this problem with Excel 2002.
Surely somebody knows what might be going on here. Or not?

RBS

"BrianB" wrote in message
2. Do you have any code in the ThisWorkBook code module that might run
on closing or saving ?

3. In the absence of another reply, it could be that, despite seeming
to work OK, the file has become corrupted. I suggest you open a new
workbook and "clean" your code by copying and pasting it into Notepad,
then copying and pasting from there into a new code module.

If your addin has worksheets in use, I would copy these across one by
one and do a test save after each one.

---