Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default need help to for macro

Data=Get External Data = New Web Query

Would be a start.

turn on the macro recorder while you do it, then modify the recorded code to
support your needs.

Tom Ogilvy

"unsnz" wrote in message
I am not an expert on computers but your help would be gratefully
appreciated.
I want to run a macro from excel to a website and then bring the
information back to excel. First of all is this possible?
example:In excel is a employee number then go to our website and bring
up the information and copy it back to excel. I also need a pause
while it searches for the details on our website. Once again thanks
heaps for any info. :D

---