Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Tozer Brian Tozer is offline

Default Basic Stuff.

Thanks Paul for your reply, but none of the terms that you quote apear in
the index of the Help for my Excel 2002 or its Help for the VBA Editor, so I
am at a loss to know what you are referring to.
Brian Tozer

Paul wrote:
It all seems to be there in the help under "Automating tasks" for
using the VBA editor and a few examples to kick off under "Programming
concepts" which is the second topic under "Programming information"
after "What's New."
I'd be very surprised that someone reading this group wouldn't have
ventured into the VB editor ever.

I find most people usually get started by recording a macro of
performing an action and then inspecting what happens. Granted the
code isn't great, but it'll get you started.
This continues to be useful even after you progress beyond being a
beginner as you try to identify what the particular obscure feature
you need is called.

Paul