Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macropod[_5_] macropod[_5_] is offline

Default calling private subs

Hi,
Try declaring the variables as public. Do this once for each outside the
subs concerned.
Cheers

"dunlklee" wrote in message
I using a number of user forms for my project.

At the moment I am building an error trap to catch if the value in a
cell exists or not. If there is a value, then a new value is not to be
entered, and the user should make another selection.

However, if seems that I may have to call upon the sub procedure of a
different user form I am in to bring up the selection screen. How can
I do this if the procedure is private?

To be more specific:

I am making a yahtzee game. When the person wants to score their dice
roll they click on a score button, which brings them to a new userfrom.
Here, they select how they wish to score their roll, and the
calculated value is plugged into a scorecard on the worksheet.

How can I have the score choice form pop up again without losing any of
my variable values?

If someone could reply to may question soon, it would be a great help.

Thank you.

---