Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Juan Melero Juan Melero is offline

Default Importing text file into an existing excel workbook.

Is there a way of rearranging the data in the file to go
into different parts of the spreadsheet. Say for example
I have the following text file.
Store #
01008
01009
01010

I want to put this on the spreadsheet as :

A1 B1 B2 B3
Store # 01008 01009 01010
Is this possible? Really appreciate your quick response.
Thanks.