Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Listbox for navigation

Max,

The code that I supplied will create that toolbar for you. Just align it to
your IDs, my code assumes Sheet3 column A.

Make sure you put it in the ThisWorkbook code module. To do this, hit
Alt-F11 from Excel, select the workbook, and double-click ThisWorkbook with
that workbook's project. Just put the code in.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"MaxRott" wrote in message
thanks, I am a little confused though. How can I create a toolbar that
relates to the listbox?

Max

---