Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Insert range function and CopyOrigin -- addendum

You get rid of the "marching ants" by using:

Application.CutCopyMode = False

CopyOrigin seems to be a nonfunctional feature. I don't think there is a way
of inserting a range without actually cutting or copying it ... unless you
just want to copy values, in which case you could use something like:

rngDestination.Value = rngSource.Value

But I don't think that's what you're looking for.

--

Vasant

"David Lewis" wrote in message
I meant without using select/copy. That's klunkier and
frequently leaves the shimmering-dotted box on the
worksheet. (by the way, hHow do I get rid of that).

Thanks. --David.