Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_37_] Dave[_37_] is offline

Default Identify and move duplicate rows?

Hi Gord,

Nice, I didn't realise that Advanced Filter could handle whole rows for
unique records.....

Do you know if it is possible to use criteria with Advanced Filter in VBA?
When I've used Advanced Filter with VBA I've always inserted a blank column,
added the criteria criteria, done the filtering then removed the inserted
column.

Thanks

Dave

<Gord Dibben wrote in message
ali

Recorded macro.....

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 12/14/2003 by Gord Dibben

Sheets.Add
''inserts a sheet and copies unique rows to A1 on new sheet
Sheets("Day").Range("C1:H500").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CopyToRange:=Range("A1"), Unique:=True
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:21:04 -0600, ali
wrote:

Tom, apologies for missing your question. In response, i am only
interested if the whole row matches another.

filter... when i tried it the advanced filter part was not recorded.
Is this normal?

Thanks for all the help

---