Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maxifire[_4_] maxifire[_4_] is offline

Default VBA: Select Excel's Worksheet using wildcard

Hey! The code works after I've did some minor modifications to it.
But now, I've ran into another problem.

I have 3 worksheets and they a Week 1 (P08), Week 2 (P08), and Wee
3 (P08).

The code did select the first worksheet: Week 1 (P08) and I thought
could run a For loop so that it will select the next worksheet whic
is: Week 2 (P08). But after many attempts, it failed to select the nex
worksheet.

Is there any way I can make the code select the next worksheet as
need to retrieve values out from these 3 worksheets.

Thanks for the help !

Rgd