Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default I want Cell content as Autofilter criteria

So cool Tom.......that works "fine as frog hair"...........you ARE the
MAN!!!

Thanks muchly,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Criteria1:="100"

Criteria1:="" & worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value

Tom Ogilvy

CLR wrote in message
Hi All.......

I can easily record a macro to start the AutoFilter function and set up

the
fields and criteria I want to filter.......but those criteria (on e for

each
of three fields) become hard-coded into the macro. What I would like to

do,
is to have the criteria respond to a value typed in a particular cell,

and
be able to change that cell and then run the macro and it will respond

that new criteria........is that possible?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3