Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy[_6_] Doug Glancy[_6_] is offline

Default Coverting a VBA array from 2-D to 1-D

Tom,

It's like you were never gone <g.

Doug

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
And Now I am back.

Tom Ogilvy

Tom Ogilvy wrote in message
It seems pretty well established that the user's system clock determines

at
least the initial settings for the email. The NNTP server may get

involved,
but I believe that depends on the NNTP server. Maybe NewsRanger, makes a
correction. When I set the date to Aug 2053, SuperNews rejected it as
malformed date header.

Tom Ogilvy

Harlan Grove wrote in message
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote...
Please fix/set your computer clock. You are way ahead of everyone

else.

In my other response, the one that included only the word test in the

body,
I had set my system clock to a different time of day. However, the

date/time
stamp in the posting showed the correct date and time when I posted

it.
believe the NNTP server through which one posts (even indirectly

through
browser interfaces) sets the message's date/time stamp, and a user's

system
clock's settings are irrelevant. If so, I'd bet the OP would have a

hard
time setting his ISP's NNTP server's clock.