Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bkbri[_4_] bkbri[_4_] is offline

Default Deleting rows A to E when finding dublicated Data in Column B

Hi Tom,

Just tried your Macro and it doesnt work. What happens is it highlight
all rows that it finds with dublicated text in column b then pushe
c,d,e over 1 and creates its own column in C and adds #N/A besid
column B dublicates and the rest it adds FALSE.

After that my Excel program hangs. Im using Excel 2002.

The way I added in your Macro is I went to tools, macro, visual basi
editor, insert, module. Are these steps correct Im a newbie.

Thanks,
Bria