Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting conditional formats based on condition

I have values in Range A5:A100 and conditional formats in
cells in range B5:B100. I need a code that will look at
the last value in range A5:A100 and then delete all
conditional formats ColumnB after the last value in Range
A5:A100.

For example if the last value in Range A5:A100 is in cell
A15, then I need for all conditional formats to be removed
from B16 and after.

Another example...
if the last value in Range A5:A100 is in cell A7, then I
need for all conditional formats to be removed from B8 and
after.

Thanx

todd Htutenstine