Duncan

Default I need to remove a password on our timesheet without knowing the p

I have saved a copy of an Excel formatted timesheet to use twice a month.
Unfortunately the staff who created the document in Excel did not leave the
password he assigned the excel document. I need access to resize the columns
so it will not show ### symbols because the column is too short. I have
copied the original version so it will stay intact. I need to be able to
edit the column sizes. Thank you for your assistance.

WK Ph.: (907) 465-5915, toll free: 1-888-448-3525 ext. 5915
Thank you. Alan Duncan Munro