Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd Huttenstine[_2_] Todd Huttenstine[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting/Adding/Changing values based on ComboBox1 Value

On a userform I have combobox1, Textbox1, Textbox2, and
Textbox3 and commandbutton1. The values of the 3
textboxes depend on the value of combobox1. Values of
combobox1 are pulled from range M2:M100. The user will
select a value from the combobox. When he/she selects a
value from the combobox, the textboxes will populate with
corresponding values from 3 different ranges. Textbox1
pulls in data from range P2:P100. Textbox2 pulls in data
from range Q2:Q100. Textbox3 pulls in data from range
R2:R100.

The user can then add/change/delete values in the 3
textboxes. When the user makes the desired changes,
he/she hits the Update commandbutton1. I need a code that
will make the changes to the appropriate corresponding
cell in the corresponding range that the textbox