Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_7_] Paul B[_7_] is offline

Default compile error in hidden module

Paul, thanks for the link, I ended up taking out the pdf add-in form the
startup file, thanks again
Paul B
wrote in message
In this thread, Rob Bovey covers the bases on this issue.

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...76d89f6&rnum=6

HTH
Paul

------------------------------------
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.

------------------------------------
A coworker installed Adobe Acrobat 5.0 on there computer and now every

time
they open excel, or word, they get and error message: Microsoft visual

basic
"compile error in hidden module: auto exec new", I don't think this is
totally an excel problem but I thought with all the gurus here I would

give
it a try, anybody have any thoughts on this? Have tried uninstalling

acrobat
and reinstalling it with no luck. Running office '97 with windows 95 on

this
computer. Thanks, Paul B