Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Leonard Chris Leonard is offline

Default Userform and Text Box

I have a userform with quite a few text boxes where
numerical values are entered (with decimal points). I want
to use one of the text boxes on the same userform to show
a running total of the values entered in other text boxes.
Is there a way of doing this? Thanks is advance.

Yes.

I can't remember the exact syntax but you have an event which is fired when
you exit a field in the event you want to put something like the following

totalfield.value = field1.value + field2.value .....

This will update your total field

HTH

Chris